Crème de la Crème is Orange County’s premier catering company, coordinating events and creating amazing food in Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Irvine, and up and down the Southern California coastline. Since 1989, we have worked with the highest echelon clientele, executing creative menus with effortless style.
For over 25 years, Crème de la Crème has been putting our passion and experience into creating memorable events focused on exceptional food and outstanding service. We pride ourselves on organizing and managing your occasion so you can be a guest at your party.
While Crème de la Crème produces and manages unique aspects of each event, such as rentals, linens, venue and entertainment, executing amazing food, every time is our obsession. We personally tailor every menu to each client’s distinct vision, using only the highest quality, freshest in-season ingredients, and focusing on infusing every dish with amazing flavor. Our executive chef oversees the entire menu, cooking from scratch, on-site, and on schedule in order to give your guests a one-of-a-kind experience.
So whether it’s a business luncheon or dinner, a private function or social event, be sure to Rise to the Occasion with Crème de la Crème.
Crème de la Crème has been catering and creating extraordinary and memorable events in Orange County and all across Southern California since 1989.
Our experience includes:
- Catering for over 11,000 guests at nine locations over five days for Nordstrom stores, including Fashion Island in Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa
- Serving over 45,000 guests high-quality meals on-time daily without lines at the Pasadena Showcase House of Design
- Feeding over 900 guests within a 20-minute period without lines at the Academy Awards and Emmy Awards for four years in a row
- Providing 2000 guests an All-Day Grand Buffet daily on behalf of Lexus North America
- Working budgets up to $1,000 per person
- Participation in several Award Winning Events
- Extensive experience as a company catering and serving in small and isolated environments, such as boats and remote outside locations
- An understanding of the logistics involved with catering events with budgets over $500,000 in a single day
- Serving over 6,000 meals to athletes, VIPs, and staff at the Vans US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach in 2014 and 2015